Your access to and use of this website, as well as all related websites operated by Christian Writers for Life LLC (the “Company”) is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. The Company reserves the right to modify, alter, amend, or update these Terms and its products or programs. These Terms are subject to change without notice.
On the Site, you may purchase access to the Christian Writers for Life masterclasses (the “Masterclass”). As a participant in the masterclass, you will receive access to:
• The Memberpress digital classroom, which houses all Masterclass Materials;
• Christian Writers for Life online materials (“Materials”) for the Masterclass, which includes videos and downloadable study guides, and downloadable certificates of course completion;
• Christian Writers for Life Facebook pages;
• Weekly zoom meetings, which are held via Zoom. Calls may be recorded and archived on the website;
• Weekly Newsletters and Monthly Digests, which are emailed directly to you through Mailchimp.
The cost of the Masterclass is either $97 for monthly access, or $597 for unlimited Lifetime Access. The Basic Membership does not include access to the courses; however, for $7/month, you may receive the Weekly Newsletter emailed directly to you. All transactions are secured by Memberpress and Stripe.
Upon receipt of your payment, you will receive a confirmation email that your payment was processed, an attached PDF invoice of your purchase, and a welcome email that includes information about how you can access the courses. The cost of the masterclasses may be affected by promotional offers, special codes, and limited-time discounts. Refunds are not available.
Copyright and License for Use
The Masterclass and Materials were developed strictly for informational and educational purposes. They were developed solely for your personal use and may not be reproduced for publication in any way or for the personal or commercial use of others without permission from the Company. You understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your use of the information provided in the Masterclass and Materials. Company makes no representations, warranties, or guarantees. You understand that results may vary from person to person. Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions that may appear in the Masterclass and Materials.
Sharing passwords is not allowed outside your house and will be monitored for multiple sessions. However, it is acceptable for members within your household (who use the same IP address) to view the masterclasses and partake in the educational resources.
By enrolling in the Masterclass, you understand that the Masterclass and Materials focus on writing-to-publish coaching. While the coaching may include conversations about the publishing industry, personal experience, or mindset, it is not therapy. Additionally, the Masterclass and coaching are not direct business advice. Thus, the owners of Christian Writers for Life LLC are not responsible for your business success and cannot be held liable in any way for professional or personal decisions made by the user. You understand and agree that there is no guarantee that you will see positive results using the techniques and materials provided in the Masterclass and Materials. The Company assumes no management responsibility for your decisions or practices that you implement based on the Masterclass and Materials. Company makes no guarantee about your future success based on your participation in the Masterclass or your use of the Materials.
Company disclaims liability for incidental or consequential damages and assumes no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage suffered by any person as a result of use of the information provided in the Masterclass or Materials. From time to time, the Site, Masterclass, or Materials may discuss topics related to finance, legal, accounting, or business management. This information is not advice and should not be treated as advice from a licensed professional. The information provided on the Site and in the Masterclass, or Materials is provided “as is” without any representation or warranties, express or implied. The Company makes no representations or warranties in relation to this type of content.
You must not rely on the information on the Site, Masterclass, or Materials as an alternative to advice from a licensed professional, such as a lawyer, accountant, financial planner, psychologist, psychiatrist, or any medical professional. There is no professional-client relationship created from the publication of this information. You should never delay seeking professional advice, disregard professional advice, or discontinue professional services as a result of any information provided on the Site or in the Masterclass or Materials.
Any statements related to income or earnings potential on the site or in the Masterclass are examples of what may be possible in the future. The Company makes no guarantees regarding results, present or future. The Company is not responsible for your earnings, income, sales, or any other performance as a result of the actions you take based upon the information provided on the Site or in the Masterclass or Materials.
Assumption of Risk
You understand that making changes to your life or business carries risks, which may lead to positive or negative results. If you implement changes based upon any information provided in the Masterclass or Materials, you are doing so at your risk and you do so with full knowledge and acceptance of such risks.
From time to time, the Company may use testimonials in its marketing. These testimonials are examples of what has happened to past participants in Denise George’s classes and teachings. Their results may not be typical and you may not see similar results.
The Company reserves the right to take screenshots of content you contribute to the Masterclass Facebook page for use in the Company’s marketing. The Company will obtain your authorization prior to posting any content that includes your name, likeness, or other identifying details.
Code of Ethics
The Masterclass contains group elements, such as the public Facebook page, the private Facebook Group for Masterclass participants and group coaching Zoom calls, where content may be contributed or uploaded and you may interact with other Masterclass participants. The following types of contributions will not be tolerated and will be deleted:
• Harassment directed toward any content creator or Company;
• Hate speech;
• Defamatory statements regarding Company or any third party;
• References to illegal acts; or,
• Contributions that may violate the legal rights of a third party.
Company’s sole discretion will be used to determine if a member is in violation of these policies. Any member in violation will be deleted promptly and will no longer be able to access the Masterclass Facebook Group or may be banned from participating in group coaching calls. No refund will be due to a member who has been removed for a violation of this policy.
General Legal Terms Related to Your Use of the Site and the Program
2. All Content, such as text, data, graphics files, videos and sound files, and other materials contained in the Site, are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and are the property of the Company and/or a supplier to the Company. No such materials may be used except as provided in these Terms.
If you believe that your intellectual property rights are being violated and/or that any work belonging to you has been reproduced on the Site or in any Content in any way, you may notify Company at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name and contact information, the nature of your work and how it is being violated, all relevant copyright and/or trademark registration information, the location/URL of the violation, and any other information you believe is relevant.
4. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Program, Materials or Company Content, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site, Masterclass, Materials, or Company Content.
5. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, or enroll in the Masterclass, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email. It is your responsibility to ensure that your email address remains current.
6. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
7. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system, whether or not it is password protected, can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
9. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR MAINTAINING THE SITE AND/OR ANY CONTENT ON THE SITE SHALL BE LIABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, ALL CONTENT ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OF THE MATERIALS IN THE SITE, THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF SUCH MATERIALS, THE SUITABILITY OF SUCH MATERIALS FOR ANY USER’S NEEDS OR THE LIKELIHOOD THAT THEIR USE WILL MEET ANY USER’S EXPECTATIONS, OR THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR CORRECTION. THE COMPANY LIKEWISE DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES THAT YOU WILL EARN ANY MONEY USING THE SITE OR THE COMPANY’S TECHNOLOGY OR SERVICES. YOU ACCEPT ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR EVALUATING YOUR OWN EARNING POTENTIAL AND PERSONAL GROWTH AS WELL AS EXECUTING YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND SERVICES. YOUR EARNING POTENTIAL IS ENTIRELY DEPENDENT ON YOUR OWN PRODUCTS, IDEAS, TECHNIQUES; YOUR EXECUTION OF YOUR BUSINESS PLAN; THE TIME YOU DEVOTE TO THE PROGRAM, IDEAS AND TECHNIQUES OFFERED AND UTILIZED; AS WELL AS YOUR FINANCES, YOUR KNOWLEDGE AND YOUR SKILL. SINCE THESE FACTORS DIFFER AMONG ALL INDIVIDUALS, THE COMPANY CANNOT AND DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR GUARANTEES REGARDING YOUR SUCCESS OR INCOME LEVEL. THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT USE OF THE MATERIALS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR THE MATERIALS AVAILABLE ON THIS SITE ARE FREE FROM BUGS OR VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE COST OF ALL NECESSARY REPAIRS OR CORRECTIONS. THE COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PERFORMANCE OR SERVICE PROBLEMS CAUSED BY ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE OR THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. ANY SUCH PROBLEM SHALL BE GOVERNED SOLELY BY THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND THAT PROVIDER. Please note that the applicable jurisdiction may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties. Some of the above exclusions may thus not apply to you.
11. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE OR LOSS OF PROPERTY, EQUIPMENT, INFORMATION OR DATA, LOSS OF PROFITS, REVENUE OR GOODWILL, COST OF CAPITAL, COST OF REPLACEMENT SERVICES, OR CLAIMS FOR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS OR TRANSMISSION PROBLEMS, OCCASIONED BY ANY DEFECT IN THE SITE, THE CONTENT, AND/OR RELATED MATERIALS, THE INABILITY TO USE SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER OR ANY OTHER CAUSE WHATSOEVER WITH RESPECT THERETO, REGARDLESS OF THEORY OF LIABILITY. THIS LIMITATION WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OR IS AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and each of its directors, officers employees, and agents, harmless from any and all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, arising out of or relating to (i) your breach of this Agreement, (ii) any violation by you of law or the rights of any third party, (iii) any materials, information, works and/or other content of whatever nature or media that you post or share on or through the Site, (iv) your use of the Site or any services that the Company may provide via the Site, and (v) your conduct in connection with the Site or the services or with other users of the Site or the services. The Company reserves the right to assume the exclusive defense of any claim for which we are entitled to indemnification under this Section. In such event, you shall provide the Company with such cooperation as is reasonably requested by the Company.
14. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Louisiana, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts sitting in St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
16. NO GUARANTEES OF INCOME OR INDIVIDUAL RESULTS
As may be set forth more fully in the Disclaimer sections above, you agree that the Company has not made any guarantees about the results of taking any action, whether recommended on this Site or Masterclass or not. The Company provides educational and informational resources that are intended to help users of this Site and Masterclass succeed. You nevertheless recognize that your ultimate success or failure will be the result of your own efforts, your particular situation, and innumerable other circumstances beyond the control and/or knowledge of the Company.
You also recognize that prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Thus, the results obtained by others – whether clients of the Company or otherwise – applying the principles set out in this Site are no guarantee that you or any other person or entity will be able to obtain similar results.
17. By ordering or participating in the Masterclass, you agree that the Masterclass you purchase and the Materials that may be downloaded may only be used by you for your personal use and may not be sold or redistributed without the express written consent of the Company.
By ordering or participating in the Masterclass, you further agree that you shall not create any derivative work based upon the Masterclass and you shall not offer any competing products or services based upon any information contained in the Masterclass.
Last Updated: April 2023